HARLEY-DAVIDSON®115TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
IN MILWAUKEE – AUGUST 29 – SEPTEMBER 2, 2018
115th HD ANNIVERSARY, THEY’RE THROWING PARTIES FOR THE PEOPLE. CELEBRATIONS ALL ABOUT RIDING, RACING, MEETING NEW FRIENDS, AND CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO SHARE A PASSION FOR THE FREEDOM OF TWO WHEELS, THOSE WITH THE SIMPLE PURSUIT OF CHASING THEIR OWN HORIZONS, AND FOLLOWING THEIR DREAMS, SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU RIDE, OR EVEN IF YOU HAVEN’T STARTED YET, ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
WEDNESDAY 8/29 – SUNDAY 9/2
Commencing on the shores of Lake Michigan, this free party is serving up high wire motorcycle thrill shows, Wall of Death, music, drinks, and more.
Visit all seven local dealerships to check out the new 2019 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Take demo rides, get on-site installations, talk with financing and gear specialists and shop for exclusive 115th merchandise and accessories.
WEDNESDAY 8/29 – SATURDAY 9/1
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this is where it all started. Free photo opportunities at the Historical Marker at the main entrance, the famous Bar & Shield, and inside the Lobby at the “Freedom” iron wall.
FRIDAY 8/31 – SATURDAY 9/1
For the first time in over 100 years, watch bikes tear through the sand on the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Free and open to the public, with beach activities providing gritty fun for all ages.
See the best of indoor, flat track motorcycle racing as riders from both traditional and special classes compete, creating the best of tight, bar-to-bar racing action.
Harley riders from around the world are invited to race side-by-side at the iconic “biggest little track in the world.” Keep getting back in line and show ‘em what you got.
HOG 35TH CIVILIAN SKILLS COMPETITION & POLICE SKILLS COMPETITION – THURSDAY 8/30 – SATURDAY 9/1
Watch this motorcycle rodeo as trained motor officers and civilian HOG members put their riding skills to the test. These are not your typical “biker games” – they’re serious competition.
HOW TO BOOK A HOTEL: Lodging is available in and around the city. There are many campgrounds, private home rentals and nearly 18,000 hotel rooms in the greater Milwaukee area. To help you find a place to stay, check out the variety of housing tools available online. Below are some of the resources available:
1. Book a hotel. Book a Bike Rental. Save when you book your bike and hotel together at http://www.eaglerider.com/harley-davidson-115th-anniversary
2. Find lodging options in Milwaukee at www.visitmilwaukee.org/h-d115
3. Call hotels in the Milwaukee-area directly. Due to high demand, many hotel rooms in Milwaukee are charging premium rates and requiring minimum night stays.
4. Camping and RV parking information is available at Wisconsin Campgrounds http://www.wisconsincampgrounds.com/. In addition, both of the following are accepting reservations:
a. Washington County Fair Park http://www.wcfairpark.com/camping-facilities/
b. Wisconsin State Fair Park http://wistatefair.com/wsfp/overnight-accommodations-2/
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: Information will be available on Harley-Davidson’s online and social channels as it becomes available.
1. Website: http://www.h-d.com/115
2. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harley-davidson/
3. Twitter: http://twitter.com/harleydavidson
4. Instagram: http://instagram.com/harleydavidson
5. Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/harleydavidson
6. YouTube: http://youtube.com/harleydavidson
7. Hashtag: #HD115